5 things to know about the Maker Extravaganza this weekend
The Maker Extravaganza is this weekend July 8 + 9 at Toronto Reference Library – here’s everything you need to know:
1. There are free drop-in workshops (just show up and take part)
as well as registered workshops – including 3D printing, paper
making and a bubble barf workshop. These usually fill up fast, so
grab your spot now.
2. There are over 100+ makers who will be exhibiting and you can take
a look at the line up here.
3. Take a peek at the official Maker Extravaganza map (we’ll also have
copies at the door) and start planning for your own adventure.
4. What should you bring? How do you get there? What even is this
event? All your burning questions answered here.
5. Last but not least – a Very Important Update from Maker Festival HQ:
Maker Festival is 100% volunteer powered – we rely on the contributions of sponsors and generous individuals to bring this event to life for free 🙌🏾
See you this weekend!
From the Maker Festival Team